1 x repair resin
1 x repair device
1 x curing strips
1 x sleeved razor blade
1 x instruction sheet
1. Once the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent adhesive tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
3. Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
4. The ideal applying temperature is 60℉ to 90℉(15℃ to 32℃). Allow the vehicle to have enough time to adapt to the temperature if it has been in a hot or cold environment.
5. The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
6. Do not expose the resin to automotive paint, scraper or plastic facing, because this may cause damage.
7. Not all damage can be repaired and restored to complete optical clarity.
8. Important! In order to reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, you must wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.