TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE) SALES AGREEMENT
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between AWO Jet Propulsion Lab U. Lda, with headquarters at Praca Chinde N* 4 RCD, Lisbon 1800-082, Portugal. Doing business as Faraway Land Seed Bank or Azorian World Order International Finance Trust, tax identification number PT513349693 and contact +351 96-275-5046, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY / BRAND / DOMAIN” and persons wishing to make purchases through the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Register on the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com, providing the billing information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration). This information is kept confidential and is not available to staff. The user password can be changed as required.
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intended to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User of intended delivery as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- Orders have an active validity of 30 days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers in addition to within this period. If payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website https://farawaylandseedbank.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following modalities of payment via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Transfer;
EASYPAY AND TRADEMARKS LOG IN
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the Card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- The delivery of the orders take place up to 3 days useful after the order. The delivery is performed by the company www.ctt.pt.
- The shipping costs are added to the order. 5 euros shipping and handling unless otherwise stated.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- The prices are available for convenience in several currencies but all sales must be closed in Euros, with taxes included in the offered prices, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is dealt with on a case by case basis, by the COMPANY. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 30 days after the order confirmation, and the instructions for cancellation including return of the goods will be answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 5 days.
- Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.